All submissions to 2021 4th International Conference on Energy and Power Engineering (EPE2021) should be written in English according to the template. Each paper will be peer reviewed by 2-3 experts and evaluated based on originality, technical or research content or depth, correctness, relevance to conference, contributions, and readability. It takes 5-10 working days for the result coming out. If the paper needs revising, it should be resubmitted for peer review again.
Looking forward for your reply and paper submissions. If you are interested in more information, contact us timely.
1. The submitted papers must not be under consideration elsewhere.
2. Please send the full paper (word+pdf) and to EPE2021 official Email.
3. Please submit the full paper, if presentation and publication are both needed.
4. Should you have any questions, or you need any materials, please contact us at email@example.com
1. Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
2. Full English Paper is welcomed. The author can choose to make an oral/poster presentation after the Paper is accepted and the payment is finished.
3. All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
4th EPE2021 will reject papers as below:
1. Papers which are incompetent in reasoning and devoid of any statistics, experiments or designs;
2. Plagiarized papers;
3. Papers translated by translation software;
4. Papers irrelevant to the theme and scope of this conference.